1. The book 22 Years—A Kashmir Story was launched at The Imperial Hotel in Delhi on 21 November. The event included panel discussion aired live byt Newsx Tv channel. Subramanian Swamy, Nominated Member of Parliament , J J Singh, Former army chief and David Devdas, journalist discussed how peace coud be achieved in Kashmir. The discussion was moderated by Ashish Singh, Editor Strategic Affairs Newsx
2. The launch of the book in Bhopal took place at the Regional Engineering College, with enthusiastic participation by 200 students.
3. The book Issues Whiteanting India was launched at Sapna Book House Bangalore on 18 November in the presence of Manjula, Additional Deputy Chief Secretary , Department of Medical Education Govt of Karnataka and Veena Rao Retd IAS offcer and author. R K Matto, journalist and Chairman of Kashmiri Hindu Welfare Trust was also present.
4. Issues Whiteanting India and two other books were launched at Starmark Book Store in Chennai on 17 November. A Stimulating discussion took place between panelists Sumanth C Raman Television News Anchor, Dr N Rangarajan Psychiatrist and Latha Srinivasan, Deputy Editor Newsx.
5. The book 22 Years– A Kashmir Story was launched at Title Waves Mumbai on 15 November in association with Kashmiri Pandit Association. An exciting discussion took place at the event between panelists Anupam Kher, Actor and Chairman FTII, S P Kachru President Kashmiri Pandit’s Accosiation Mumbai and Major Ashok Kaul.—BLD